The Live Gamer BOLT (LGB) is the first of its kind! Powered by Intel’s Thunderbolt TM 3 the LGB enables content creators to capture uncompressed 4K HDR video at 60 FPS or up to 240 FPS in full HD in an external and compact enclosure.
Mac System requirements: Operating system: MacOS High Sierra 10.15 and above Mac Thunderbolt 3.
Does not support Apple M1 platform.
For 4Kp60 or 1080p240 Recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported)
– 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7
– Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
– 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory
MacBook Pro 2018:
– 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7
– Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory- Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory and above
– 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory
Notes:1. HDR recording not supported on MAC. 2.Preset color space NV12. 3. Thunderbolt 3 cable and port required.
Windows system requirement:Operating system: Windows® 10 x64
Laptop For 4Kp60 HDR or 1080p240 recording:
– Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above
– NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 Ti or above
– 8 GB*/
Laptop For 1080p60 recording:
– Intel Core i7-4810MQ
– NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 870M or above
– 8 GB
DesktopFor 4Kp60 HDR or 1080p240 recording:
– Intel® Core™ i5-6XXX / AMD Ryzen™ 3 XXX or above
– NVIDIA® GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above
– 8 GB*
DesktopFor 1080p60 recording (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported):
– Intel® Core™ i5-3330 or above (i7-3770 recommended)
– NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 / AMD Radeon™ R7 250X or above
– 4 GB
* RAM must be DDR4 2400 or above
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
High Frame Rate Video Recording: AVerMedia Live Gamer Bolt captures up to 240 fps to keep the motion smooth and all details crisp for the professional content creators. It provides lifelike video experience and professional live studio quality.
Ultra-Low Latency: Uncompressed 4K60 HDR or Full HD 1080p at 240 fps in under 50 ms, the capture card records without any lag from game consoles such as PS4 Pro, PS5, Xbox Series X/S to your Windows or Mac computer lets you live stream and enjoy the gameplay at the same time.
Unique Interface Connectivity: Live Gamer Bolt utilizes Thunderbolt 3 technology, ensures a more stable and smoother experience for optimized video recording. Note: it works only on native Thunderbolt 3 port, doesn’t support USB Type-C, USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0 ports.
Surround Sound Experience: This capture card supports 7.1 surround sound passthrough, giving the content creators one more way to fully immerse themselves and enjoy video gameplay fully just like being part of the game.
Wide Compatibility: Live Gamer Bolt supports Windows 10/11 and macOS 10.15 operating systems, not compatible with Apple M1 platform. It works with RECentral 4, OBS, Streamlabs, XSplit and other popular live-streaming software.